- Office Staff
8/1/2018- Registered Nurses/LPN’s: FT/PT or Casual positions (per Diem) Under New Management! $700.00 Sign On Bonus for Part Time or Full Time! 12 Hour shifts-allows more time for YOU and your work-life balance! Seeking motivated and compassionate registered nurses to join our growing staff! The better you are, the better we are!
We are committed to nursing excellence and the best possible patient outcomes. We have earned a reputation for providing top-notch, compassionate care in a home-like environment with the best staff. We strive to exceed mandatory staffing ratios to allow individual resident care.
If you want to make a difference each and every day, apply at 151 Second St. in Spring Arbor, MI.
We offer competitive wages, insurance, an annual uniform allowance, and 401k for FT or PT!
8/1/2018- CENA’s: Under New Management! $700.00 Sign On Bonus for Part time or Full Time-plus we are one of those rare employers that provide benefits for Part time as well as Full time! Seeking currently Michigan certified CENA staff for 2nd and 3rd shifts- FT or PT with generous shift differential-or casual (per Diem)/all shifts; must have successfully completed CENA training and pass certification exam within 90 days. Arbor Manor is a special place-our staff makes it special! Our culture of caring is not just for residents-it is for each other, our community and the families who trust us with their loved ones.
We strive to exceed mandatory staffing ratios to allow individual resident care. We are a top-notch facility and are looking for top-notch staff! Are you ready to share your compassion, caring and talent?
If you are ready to make a difference each and every day, please forward your information today for consideration. We offer benefits for PT and FT-a sign-on bonus, competitive wages based on experience, insurance, an annual uniform allowance and 401k.
8/1/18-Social Services Assistant-
Full time Social Services Assistant -This is not an entry level position-must have education and/or experience in Social Work. Great opportunity for a caring, compassionate professional who truly wants to make a difference!
- Participate in weekly care conferences and add to care plans: update care plans as needed; extend invitation for residents to attend.
- Maintain social services progress notes on each resident, to be completed at least every 90.
- Keep information up to date on resident’s legal representatives.
- Monitor resident’s behaviors and psychotropic drug use, psychotropic drug review meetings weekly, and chart in social services progress notes.
- Assist in investigation or allegation of abuse and complaints.
- Initiate or follow up on lost and found reports.
- Perform social services testing upon admission and as needed.
- Assist in the application process for resident financial assistance.
- Complete LTC quarterly and annual assessments, care plans and care guides.
- Responsible for completion of MIMR 3877 and MIMR 3878.
- Initiate Hospice referral and counseling.
- Responsible for social services MDS section
- Manages caseload in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines as mandated by regulations and facility expectations.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services/Social Work field preferred.
Ability to communicate well with the public and present a positive, professional image.
Ability to communicate in an empathetic manner with residents and their families.
Job Type: Full-time
AMRNC is an equal opportunity employer.
*We respect your privacy. Therefore, we will never sell, give, or otherwise provide your name, address, telephone number, or other information to anyone.